A long weekend away is absolute heaven, and if you’re lucky enough to call Barbados home, then your local escape just got even better! We welcome all kinds of bookings, and summer staycations in Barbados remain a popular choice with our wonderful guests.
All of our stunning, private villas are available for a 4-night (min) stay during winter months, and a 3-night (min stay) during summer – the perfect amount of time to take a break, unwind, and enjoy that all-important ‘me time’.
Since COVID-19, the world has seen a rise in the amount of people booking staycations, and why not? If Barbados is on your doorstep, or you’re a local in need of some R&R, then we might have the perfect accommodation options for you…
Choosing a villa for your summer staycation in Barbados:
If you’re a local in need of an escape from the usual touristy spots in Barbados, then we urge you to check out our popular Merlin Bay private villas.
The biggest draw to our Merlin Bay complex is the fact that is a private sanctuary -offering a completely different experience to that of a bustling, touristy hotel. Children and families are absolutely welcome, but with only 7 rental villas on the resort, the calm, intimate, and relaxing atmosphere is never compromised.
Located in the magnificent St James area, you will be in walking distance from Holetown, and your favourite restaurants / bars. You’ll even have a private beach just steps away from your front door, which is only to be enjoyed exclusively by those staying on the Merlin Bay complex.
Explore all 7 Merlin Bay rental villas here!
If you’re new to our website, and are on the lookout for a beautiful Barbados rental villa for your summer staycation, head over to our blog page to discover Top 5 Reasons to Stay in a Merlin Bay rental villa. If you’re searching for the dreamiest family holiday, then check our our Top 5 Tips for a Family Vacation in Barbados.
Why a summer staycation in Barbados should be top of your list:
- You can pack light! BLISS!
- Minimal travel is required – easy peasy!
- Staycays are a more sustainable, and eco-friendly way of travelling.
- NO JETLAG! What a dream…
- Staycations allow for more precious time to enjoy a trip with family or friends, without traveling too far.
- Dreamy scenery that tourists and travellers from across the globe long for.
- A chance to take a break, and enjoy all that your beautiful homeland has to offer.
- You have the advantage of knowing your bearings, and being comfortable in your surroundings / with the local guidelines & rules.
- Less time is needed to plan your staycation, as no doubt you’ll already have a well-refined list of your favourite places to visit.
- A great way to support the local economy whilst you kick back and relax.
- Can save money in flights / travel costs, allowing you to splash out on your accommodation. This is particularly great if you’re celebrating a birthday, occasion, wedding, or honeymoon whilst staycationing in Barbados.
The Dream Villas team
All enquires for our Barbados rental villas…
Please include your requested dates, booking size, and contact details.