So, you’re wanting to book a group vacation to the sunny island of Barbados, but you’re not sure where to start? With so much to coordinate, and so many different people to think about, we’ve written this blog to prove just how simple and relaxing group trips to Barbados can be.
Whether it’s a family vacation, wedding accommodation or a celebratory trip, our stunning, private villas are sure to offer you an amazing tropical stay.
Continue reading to learn more about our villas, the booking process, and our recommendations for experiencing the best of Barbados…
Selecting your Merlin Bay villas for your Group trips to Barbados:
Get the lowdown…
- Each Merlin Bay villa sleeps 6 adults max (3 double bedrooms in each).
- Scope for 42 guests max across all 7 villas
- Located in The Garden, St James – a parish that is safe & tranquil.
- No car? No problem! You will be a short walking distance from Holetown.
- Private, sandy, beach just steps away from all properties.
- Largest lagoon pool on the island.
- Private plunge pools at each villa.
- Incredible ocean views
- Beautifully manicured tropical gardens
- Onsite parking
- Access to public transport
- A team of wonderful House Managers & House Keeping.
Incase you needed a little more convincing, head over to our blog page to discover Top 5 Reasons to Stay in a Merlin Bay rental villa. If you’re searching for the dreamiest family holiday, then check our our Top 5 Tips for a Family Vacation in Barbados.
How to book a Merlin Bay villa direct:
Booking your Merlin Bay villas directly with The Dream Villas Barbados is an entirely simple & stress-free process. We’re a family run business, meaning you’ll be chatting with the owners of the villas throughout your process. Our team have such a passion for the island itself, and for creating an unforgettable Barbados vacation for all of our guests.
How to get in touch…
- Fill out a booking enquiry form below, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will be back in touch ASAP!
- We’ll provide you with clear pricing for all villas (prices do vary between villas, and are dependent on seasons).
- We’ll then discuss possible dates, and chat to you about the minimum stay policy. (7 night min during peak seasons, 3 nights min during the summer months).
- Once you’ve selected the perfect villa, or villas if you have a larger party, we’ll hand you over to our wonderful House Manager, Celeste!
Celeste is an integral part of our team, who ensures you’re well looked after throughout your stay. Celeste also will discuss airport pick ups/drop offs, directions, onsite parking, private chef requirements, and much more.
Experience the best of Barbados:
Now that you’ve secured your booking, it’s time to create your Barbados bucket list!
Here’s a few Barbados vacation recommendations that will be fun for adults, teens, and kids alike…
- Get your golf on! Barbados is home to some of the worlds most famous resorts.
- Go on a Mount Gay rum tour
- Visit all of the Platinum Coast beaches – see our beach blog for more info
- Swim & snorkel with sea turtles, and colourful fish.
- Experience ultimate island vibes at some of the best beach bars & clubs. We highly recommend JuJus, Seashed, & La Cabena.
- Eat at world renowned restaurants – one of our favourites being The Lone Star Barbados (just a 10min walk from our villas!).
- Discover Harrisons Eco Cave.
- Take yourself for a shopping spree in Holetown / Lime Grove.
- Attend the horse racing at The Garrison Savannah.
- Get up early and watch the racehorses taking a dip on Pebble Beach.
- Hire a boat for a the best day ever! We always recommend the fabulous Seaduced Barbados.
- Take a day trip up to North Point and explore the Animal Flower Cave.
- Go whale watching or dolphin spotting.
- Learn more about Barbados’ rich history and culture.
- Explore the parish churches and windmills.
- Sample traditional Bajan cuisine, cooked by a private chef in your own Merlin Bay villa.
- Learn a water sport – like jet skiing or paddle boarding!
- Watch the sunset (at every opportunity, trust us when we say a Bajan sunset is unlike any other…).
For more tips ahead of your group trip to Barbados, check out the below blog posts…
If you have any questions about booking your group trip, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
The Dream Villas team
All enquires for our Barbados rental villas…
Please include your requested dates, booking size, and contact details.